Great Birth Changes

This is a blog emcompassing all of the positive changes that are happening in the birthing world. P

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Poland Doctor Creates Concious Motherhood Program

I just received this wonderful letter from a doctor in Poland. This letter gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you doctor for becoming more conscious and helping women to have fantastic birth experiences. I know that you will inspire many other people around you.

Dear Sheri,

It 's nice to read about your plans. I can share with you mine too.

I'm a gynecologist of Indian origin(come from India), working in Poland since last 12 years . My whole life and career has been and a greatly transforming experience over the years - very positive.

I'm mother of 3 children with first 2 hospital births and the last one 5 years back home birth with only my husband to attend( because I couldn't find a midwife who would be there). But I was totally convinced that my body has the innate gift to do it,(inspite of participating in hundreds of hospital births with interventions and complications).

Since then I've come a long way and I'm taking care of pregnant women in a natural way, have started an educationa programme for them during pregnancy based on the belief that their body can do it. The results are very satisfying inspite of the fact that there is no alternative except hospital births in Poland. I have a web site and my web page for them-www.preetigin.republika.pl and www.szkolarodzenia.wroclaw.pl.

I hope to serve women who seek natural pregnancy and delivery and who have faith in their bodies. I have been convinced many times over its possible and my medical background especially is of great help to me. By the way name of my educational programme is "Conscious Motherhood".

Wish you success.
Preeti Agrawal